About AALARA Board Nomination
AALARA Board Nominations Close: April 16, 2018
The AALARA Board of Directors requests nominations for three (3) Board positions which will commence May 2018.
Director: Three (3) positions:
To be eligible as a candidate for a Board of Director position the following criteria apply:
- Be a financial Member of AALARA in good standing for a minimum of 12 months at the time of nomination
- Be committed to attend all Board Meetings and conference calls (4 in-person meetings per year)
- Actively participate throughout the year
- Support the mission, vision, values, and goals of AALARA.
Board member responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Attend all in-person Board meetings and participate in all conference calls each year as specified in the bylaws
- Attend activities, special events, Board retreats, and general membership meetings
- Fairly consider other points of view, make constructive suggestions, reach consensus, and help the Board make decisions that AALARA, AALARA members, or others served by the AALARA mission
- Assume Board leadership roles
- Represent and promote AALARA to individuals, the public, Industry and other organisations
Any member of AALARA may nominate an individual, including oneself.
The deadline for submitting nominations is April 16, 2018, 12:00 midnight (AEST).
Use the NOMINATE NOW button on this page to nominate for an AALARA Board Directors position. In order to nominate, you must be a financial member.
If you require further information, please contact the AALARA office on 07 55207 717 or email: [email protected]