Full Time Salary
Based at Wet'n'Wild Sydney
About the role:
The Operations Manager is responsible for the tactical and strategic management of the Operations division and assumes responsibility for the overall performance of Attractions, Guest Services, Admissions and Park Presentation.
• Work with the General Manager to set budgets, reporting on expenditure against expenses, budgeting & managing actual labour costs and assisting with end-of-month financial reporting and analysis.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders / partners / divisions within VRTP to meet standards of excellence for guests, promoting business opportunities and operational efficiencies.
• Ensure the highest standards of park presentation, service standards and practices to ensure maximum guest enjoyment.
• Establish and review systems, processes and practices
• Oversee the end to end process of guest complaints & compliments.
• Liaise with Sales & Marketing for department requirements such as ticket activations, signage and printing of brochures.
• Deploy the Emergency Response Team (ERT) when required.
• In the absence of the General Manager, assume full responsibilities, whilst maintaining a strong positive relationship within the team, ensuring the end result of guest satisfaction and team harmony is achieved.
• Manage and coordinate team members where responsibilities include but are not limited to resource planning, training, mentoring, recruitment, performance management and conducting performance reviews.
• Set service standards and monitor the delivery of appropriate training to team members.
• Prepare and submit long range operational strategies for the Operations division, whilst keeping abreast of international and domestic industry developments and practices.
• Ensure OHS training is provided to team members and VRTP OHS policies and procedures are maintained.
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal) with experience in leading large teams and maximising performance.
• Previous industry experience in a management role advantage. • Strong computer skills, with competency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & Power Point).
• Strong understanding of effective rostering and labour management.
• Self organisation, problem solving & time management skills with delegation and performance management.
• Ability to work under pressure & multi-task with a proven ability to work with stakeholders from all business areas.
• Ability to apply business management skills & deliver objectives whilst working to deadlines, including setting and managing budgets.
• Knowledge of BOS highly desirable.
Please submit an Application form to [email protected]
Applications close: 1st July 2017