AALARA Invites YOU to Partner with us at the
25th AALARA Conference & Trade Show.
The 2019 AALARA Conference and Trade Show is a unique opportunity for organisations to connect with the leading amusement, leisure and recreation industry professionals from all over Australia. As a not-for-profit Association, AALARA relies on your support to continue to grow, innovate and better the industry. Thank you all of our AALARA19 Sponsors!
The AALARA19 Conference & Trade Show is a unique opportunity for your organisation to connect with hundreds of leading amusement, leisure and recreation industry professionals from all over Australia and put your business in the spotlight.
AALARA is committed to engaging with delegates through an energising and informative program of speakers, and facilitating networking and business opportunities for sponsors through an interactive exhibition and a dynamic program of social events. Delegates are the decision makers from across a wide range of industries. CEO’s, Directors, Marketing Managers, Office Managers, Executive Officers, Project Officers, Personal Assistants, Executive Assistants, Administrators & Business Owners will be in attendance at the AALARA19 Conference & Trade Show. Sponsors receive acknowledgement prior to, during and after the conference through conference materials and the AALARA website, enjoying significant contact with delegates during the exhibition and social events.
Participating as a sponsor at the 2019 AALARA Conference and Trade Show can take you straight to your target market and demonstrate your level of support and commitment to the amusement, leisure and recreation industry. It also positions you and your business as an authority in your industry. The 2019 AALARA Conference and Trade Show can provide your organisation with:
- Maximum exposure at a premier conference devoted to those involved in the amusement, leisure and recreation industry.
- Get your brand noticed in front of your target market
- An opportunity to build and reinforce strategic relationships within the amusement, leisure and recreation industry.
- Time to network with industry colleagues and key decision makers.
- A cost effective way to reinforce your organisation’s brand and build brand awareness amongst your relevant audience. New clients, new customers, new business.
- Access to a broad network of industry partners from all states in Australia.
- Time to present latest innovations and new products or services to a relevant audience, and showcase your expertise and capabilities.
- Increased marketing opportunities including visibility on the conference website and associated marketing materials.