The 2017 AALARA Conference & Trade Show has several sponsorship packages available, providing sponsors with a choice of exposure related to financial commitment.
Participating as a sponsor at the 2017 AALARA Conference and Trade Show can take you straight to your target market and demonstrate your level of support and commitment to the amusement, leisure and recreation industry. It also positions you and your business as an authority in your industry. You gain respect and credibility by standing out from the pack of attendees and prominently displaying your brand, sponsorship brings attendees who are eager to fInd out about your business directly to you.
The 2017 AALARA Conference and Trade Show can provide your organisation with:
- Maximum exposure at a premier conference devoted to those involved in the amusement, leisure and recreation industry.
- Get your brand noticed in front of your target market
- An opportunity to build and reinforce strategic relationships within the amusement, leisure and recreation industry.
- Time to network with industry colleagues and key decision makers.
- A cost effective way to reinforce your organisation’s brand and build brand awareness amongst your relevant audience. New clients, new customers, new business.
- Access to a broad network of industry partners from all states in Australia.
- Time to present latest innovations and new products or services to a relevant audience, and showcase your expertise and capabilities.
- Increased marketing opportunities including visibility on the conference website and associated marketing materials.
When: May 15th - 18th, 2017 Where: Gold Coast QLD, Australia
Sign up as a Sponsor
The sponsorship model allows you to capture delegates’ attention in a variety of ways, depending on the specific needs of your business.
We understand that these needs may not necessarily tie into the prescribed levels outlined in this document, and we invite you to discuss alternative options with us to tailor-make a sponsorship package that best suits your organisation.