AALARA19 Conference & Trade Show dates coming soon.....
YOUR INVITATION TO NETWORK WITH INDUSTRY LEADERS AND BUSINESS OWNERS
- Access industry leaders and innovators at this must-attend event.
- Learn about best practices and marketing trends during unique and educational sessions presented by leading industry experts.
- Meet new and old friends and form powerful new business partnerships with industry peers.
- View the latest in products, technology and services at the AALARA 2019 Trade Show.
You are cordially invited to join us for Australia’s premier Attractions, Amusement, Leisure and Recreation event, the AALARA 2019 Conference and Trade Show to be held on Queensland’s Gold Coast.
This event will bring together a group of talented and dynamic industry leaders and speakers to present leadership sessions, educational and training industry forums and conduct site tours relevant to the safe and profitable management of your business. Join us to discuss current industry trends and participate in discussions regarding the direction needed to ensure the continued prosperity of all AALARA members and industry associates. The biggest and best Conference and Trade Show yet – we look forward to welcoming you to #AALARA19!
AALARA is committed to engaging with delegates through an energising and informative program of speakers, and facilitating networking and business opportunities for sponsors, through an interactive exhibition and a dynamic program of social events.
Be part of Australia’s only attractions, amusement, leisure and recreation industry trade show where buyers from throughout Australia, New Zealand, and the globe connect with industry manufacturers, distributors, suppliers and consultants.
- Generate sales leads
- Launch new products
- Build brand image
- Maintain customer relations
- Conduct business face to face - the most persuasive form of selling
The AALARA Trade Show represents a cost effective marketing opportunity to showcase your business, products and services to buyers from a vast selection of industry sectors and geographical regions throughout Australasia. The AALARA Trade Show is one of the most effective mediums for establishing and maintaining customer relationships. In an increasingly digital age, the AALARA Trade Show is the only exhibition of its kind in Australia where buyer, seller and product physically come together - a potent force for your business today and the future. Buyers come to the AALARA Conference & Trade Show to purchase the latest in amusement rides and attractions, products, equipment, technology and services to grow their attractions business. New business is written on the trade show floor and it’s a great opportunity to catch up with existing clients at this important industry event.
The Buyer Comes to You
AALARA Conference & Trade Show visitors are pro-active rather than passive recipients of your sales and marketing messages. They make a conscious decision to attend, and set aside valuable time to do so. Most are the prime decision makers or specifiers and influencers who it might otherwise be impossible to identify.
Whilst an advert, direct mailing or web page may say a product is the fastest, quietest, smallest or most advanced on the market, at the AALARA Trade Show, buyers can see, taste, touch and try your product for themselves. Nothing beats the impact of a live demonstration.
Fast Market Penetration
You can reach a large proportion of the market in a short space of time. Whether you are looking to raise your company profile, change market perceptions or generate sales leads, you can achieve more in four days at an exhibition than you might otherwise achieve in months. The AALARA Trade Show is also one of the quickest and most cost-effective means of exploring and entering new export markets. Individually, the benefits listed are not unique to the AALARA Trade Show, but what is unusual is their combination in a single, highly flexible promotional tool.
The 2019 AALARA Conference and Trade Show is a unique opportunity for your organisation to connect with up to 750 leading amusement, leisure and recreation industry professionals from all over Australia and put your business in the spotlight.
AALARA is committed to engaging with delegates through an energising and informative program of speakers, and facilitating networking and business opportunities for sponsors through an interactive exhibition and a dynamic program of social events. Delegates are the decision makers from across a wide range of industries. CEO’s, Directors, Marketing Managers, Office Managers, Executive Officers, Project Officers, Personal Assistants, Executive Assistants, Administrators & Business Owners will be in attendance at the 2019 AALARA Conference & Trade Show. Sponsors receive acknowledgement prior to, during and after the conference through conference materials and the AALARA website, enjoying significant contact with delegates during the exhibition and social events.
Participating as a sponsor at the 2019 AALARA Conference and Trade Show can take you straight to your target market and demonstrate your level of support and commitment to the amusement, leisure and recreation industry. It also positions you and your business as an authority in your industry. The 2019 AALARA Conference and Trade Show can provide your organisation with:
- Maximum exposure at a premier conference devoted to those involved in the amusement, leisure and recreation industry.
- Get your brand noticed in front of your target market
- An opportunity to build and reinforce strategic relationships within the amusement, leisure and recreation industry.
- Time to network with industry colleagues and key decision makers.
- A cost effective way to reinforce your organisation’s brand and build brand awareness amongst your relevant audience. New clients, new customers, new business.
- Access to a broad network of industry partners from all states in Australia.
- Time to present latest innovations and new products or services to a relevant audience, and showcase your expertise and capabilities.
- Increased marketing opportunities including visibility on the conference website and associated marketing materials.